Saturday, December 17, 2011

4D Explained...Sort of, but not really

Good morning fellow Des Moines in 4D blog followers (read:  mom)!  I realize that we just jumped right in and started blogging without really explaining the concept of what the "theme" of the blog is.  How rude of me, right?

So what is "Des Moines in 4D"?  The first part is pretty obvious - Des Moines.  The capital of Iowa.  We live here.  It's great and, as Stephen Bloom says, "91 percent white".  But the great mystery of the blog is what is this whole "4D" thing?  Is it 4 dimensions?  The next trend for movie viewing?  Techniques for avoiding Des Moines per a condensed version of tips for dodgeball (dip, duck, dodge, dive)?  Actually, it is quite the opposite!  While I am not going to come right out and tell you, keep reading and hopefully everything will begin to make sense.  Tip:  don't over think it, we're really not that clever...especially me. 

With that cliffhanger, I will let you kill your entire weekend trying to figure out the great mystery of 4Ds.  I recommend canceling all plans, brewing a pot of coffee, and doing some serious thinking!  Be looking for a blog soon about Utopia - The Iowa Musical Revue soon, as we are going tomorrow afternoon! 

Have a great weekend, everyone!
~ J

1 comment:

  1. Aww, awesome blog post. Even your co-blogger is a poor blog follower, that is sad. I will write something soon....you may have to cover UtopIA as you were way better at recognizing the songs they re-did than I! - Sig

    ReplyDelete